Thursday, January 14, 2010

iPhone Cooking App

iPhone Cooking AppI know that I have talked about a lot of iPhone apps, but I really was excited to hear about this one and wanted to share it with everyone. I love cooking, so this app would be extremely fun and helpful to me and anyone that shares my love for cooking.

NBC’s “Today” morning show has just revealed the new Today Recipes. This iPhone app allows users to download recipes, come up with check lists of ingredients, and use the mobile grocery list while at the grocery store. This could definitely come in handy for me and for most people I know.

The app features a search option that allows the user to find particular types of recipes. Hourly, the app is updated with video features and articles from the Today show that cover a variety of food and wine news.

This app is free for any iPhone or iPod Touch that runs OS 2.2.1 or later. You can find the new cooking app ready to download at Apple’s App Store now.



Looking for help with travel and technology? Then call a Tech Travel Agent at 800-736-8772. Or see this link for a Laptop Rental on your next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AirCards and Mobile HotSpot Rentals